NMN Pro Complete
Helps combat aging, improves heart health and promotes muscle strength
- NMN supplementation has been found to improve various parameters of health, including physical endurance and muscle strength, neurological function, heart health, body weight and gene expression. 30 day supply
- Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) is a derivative of the B-vitamin niacin that dramatically improves health and longevity by serving as a precursor to NAD+.
- Trans-Resveratrol boosts the effectiveness of NMN, supports healthy aging, and promotes a balanced immune response.
- TMG is a methyl donor that complements NMN supplementation by helping replenish the body’s methyl pool.
- NMN Pro Complete is the first and only perfectly balanced combination of NMN, Trans-Resveratrol and TMG on the market. Instead of having to take three separate supplements each day, you can now get the ideal balance of all three in one convenient serving. View Certificate of Analysis
Save money with HempWorx Daily Spray 8 Pack Vitamins
Research Supported Benefits:
Supports Longevity. Studies have shown that boosting NAD+ synthesis in the body extends the lifespan of yeast, worms and flies. (1)
Blood Sugar Regulation. As we age, we have more trouble processing glucose, leading to higher blood sugar. Supplemental NMN is shown to improve several markers of skeletal muscle glucose metabolism that are commonly dysregulated in people with metabolic disorders. (2)
Supports Metabolism and Healthy Weight. Although excessive body weight can develop at any age, adults over age 40 are particularly susceptible to age-related weight gain as metabolism slows down and body composition is altered to favor fat over lean muscle. As obese individuals have reductions in both NAD+ levels and ATP (energy) production, replenishing NAD+ through NMN can help to reverse this while improving metabolic pathways to maintain a healthy weight. (3,4,5)
Supports Healthy Cognition: Declining cognitive function with age is related to a reduced NAD+ levels that impair mitochondrial function. Replenishing NAD+ stores through NMN may be able to prevent this dysfunction. (6,7)
Supports Healthy Skin: In our 30s and 40s, the appearance of our skin can start to show signs of age. Several studies have examined how boosting NAD+ levels in the skin prevents premature skin aging or supports a healthier external appearance. (8,9)
Also enjoy our HempWorx CBD Tinctures